Saturday, January 25, 2014

the journey of just one day

WOW, what a difference a day makes.  I feel so good this morning. My feet are not swollen much as all when I first get up so it makes them feel so much better.  My husband made me some wooden shower shoes to wear in the shower and get wet so I was able to take my whole shower all by myself this morning.
Thought you might like to see his invention!  Simple but works so good.  Looking so forward to being healed up and getting back to the sewing machine.  A day without sewing is like a day without sunshine!  Hahahaha!

Well, maybe they are a little more swollen than I thought!



1 comment:

  1. I feel for you! I had bunion surgery on both of my feet when I first got married 28+ years ago. I'm so glad I did and I very, very rarely have a problem with them anymore. One foot has started hurting me but I think it might be something else. Hope your recovery goes good!

    ReplyDelete