Tuesday, May 12, 2015

i love this man

Have I told you lately how much I love this man?  He was my knight in shining armor when I just just 15 years old. A picture of what I thought was true love when I did not have a clue what love really was.  God was faithful though and kept us together through the hard times because He knew what the future held.

I just want to take a moment to tell you how much I love this man.  He has always walked beside me and been supportive of any adventure I desired to try. He loved me when I was so unlovable.  He gave me what I thought I wanted when he really did not have it to give.  He has walked with me down this road of life and been right by my side the whole time.  That road had some bumps and some pot holes but he is what held it together with his gracious loving leadership.  He has worked hard to give our family the things we need and often the things we want.  Even now as we renovate this old house, he works a very physical job and then comes home at night only to eat dinner and start over again.  He is the one whom God uses to provide for us.  He provides both physically as well as spiritually.  I was listening last night as he and our son worked on drywall.  He was answering questions ask by a 17 year old that is trying to learn how to live this Christian life in a way that would be pleasing to God.  I listened as he would ask a question and his dad would give him guidance by using the Word of God.  What a blessed life we have.

So today, I just want to say that we are about to celebrate 36 years of married life this June but I really think the best is yet to come!  I love him more every day as we grow together!


No comments:

Post a Comment