Wednesday, June 30, 2010

happy anniversary to me

Thirty-one years ago today, I married what would become the love of my life.  I was just a child bride at the age of seventeen years and two months old.  No, I was not pregnant!  I just thought I was in love.  Little did I know what love really was.  I was only a junior in high school and promised my parents that I would finish school if they allow me to marry.  I did just that.  As we have both grown closer to our Lord over the years we have automatically grown closer to one another.  I never take for granated though that the adversary is always there desiring to destroy my marriage.  It is a daily task to make sure that I have a right spirit towards my husband and home so that my marriage will be protected.  Has our marriage ever had problems?  Well of course, all things that are worth anything have their struggles but God has been faithful and always drawn us back to Himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment