Tuesday, September 1, 2009

just an update

The school uniform business is in full swing here with not much time to sleep.  It is hard to keep it all in order.  The kids are doing really good with their new home school DVD's from Bob Jones.  It is a great program, although I think much more work on mom!  Uniforms are being produced and going out everyday all over the country.  David is due to be layed off soon from his day job and then will pick up his side construction business and go with that for a little while.  I am actually thinking he should stay layed off long enough to finish my kitchen trim.  It is the last thing to do before the renovations are completed.  In 24 days, Jonathan and I will be flying out to spend a week with Jessica and the boys in Alaska.  It should be a great trip.  We are both looking forward to it although I have to admit, I am not at all looking forward to the flight!  Will post another day the things we have done this summer when there is more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment